Here are the best tech gifts for people who travel all the time

Bose QC 35 II

I included the Bose QC 35 II noise-canceling headphones in my best gadgets guide of the year, but I have to include them here as well. I bought the original set and love the updated model, which includes a button with a dedicated Google Assistant. You still get the comfortable headphones and carrying case, an optional 3.5mm headphone jack cord, support for Bluetooth connectivity and more, but also the option to ask Google whatever you want (so long as your phone is connected.) They're steep in price but beloved by frequent travelers, including me.
Price: $349
Image result for Bose QC 35 II

Google Home Mini

I was just at a wedding and decided to pack a Google Home Mini with me to see if I could play some tunes in the hotel room. It worked like a charm, allowing me to play music on demand using the hotel Wi-Fi, find out the New York Jets score and more. It's compact, which means it'll slide right into your travel bag or backpack, but still packs the full functionality of the larger Google Home. Bonus: Ask it to play white noise if you can't sleep in a quiet hotel room or need to drown out loud neighbors.
Price: $29


Post a Comment

0 Comments